Flu Shot Clinics
In South Georgian Bay
Looking for a local flu clinic?
Please contact your doctor for information on how to access a flu shot through them.
If you do not have a doctor, call 211 or book through one of the pharmacy links below to find a flu shot clinic near you.
Children under 6 months of age require a second vaccine 4 weeks after the first. Please call your primary care provider closer to that date to book a second appointment.
Please note: The flu shot will not protect against COVID-19, but it will help reduce your risk of getting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time. Having both illnesses at the same time could put you at a higher risk for severe illness.
How to Prepare for your visit
- Get the facts about the flu shot.
- Use a link above to book online your flu vaccine appointment at the appropriate location depending on your primary care provider.
- Self-screen for COVID symptoms before coming to the appointment- and do not come if you have any symptoms.
- You are encouraged to wear loose fitting clothes to enable easy access to the shoulder area to administer the vaccine.
- Following the vaccine, you MUST remain in the vehicle during and 15 minutes post the vaccination event.