Free Mental Health Resources
YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused stress and uncertainty for so many of us. Whatever you’re going through, we’re here to support you as a community.
- Mental Health awareness for farming community
- Return to work toolkit
- CMHA Services during COVID-19
- Wellness Together Canada
- Town of Collingwood Health & Wellbeing resource page
- Georgian Bay Family Health Team “Be Well” resources
- YMCA At Home
- COVID-19 benefits and services – Canada.ca
- 5 Senses Guided Meditation
- Virtual mental Health Events
- TED Talk: The cure for burnout (hint: it isn’t self-care)
- Resources for Crisis – Ontario
- CMHA Mental Health Crisis Services services 1-888-893-8333
We are all too familiar with how to put on PPE. While this is critical to keep safe during COVID-19, it is now time to also put on your wellness!
Show us how you put on put on your wellness and tag us! #putonyourwellness
Does a member of the South Georgian Bay community stand out to you for their ongoing commitment to their community during COVID-19? We want to know! Fill in the form below to nominate them for a certificate of recognition.
Manage your mental health during COVID-19
One year of COVID-19
“We strive to be the healthiest community in Canada. We, as a community, will co-design an innovative and equitable system that anticipates, meets, and exceeds the needs of all our people”.